Long-serving BUSSQ chair and director, Bob Lette is stepping down from his positions after three decades.
The big Queensland industry fund announced on Monday that Lette would be stepping down after 33 years on the trustee board, 27 of them as the chairman.
The fund said Lette had served on the board since its inception in 1984 and had been crucial in building it towards being a $4.5 billion fund.
BUSSQ chief executive, Linda Vickers said Lette had ensure a strong focus on delivering outcomes for the fund’s 85,000 members and 14,000 employers.
Lette steps down on 31 December with a new chairman to be announced following the fund’s December board meeting.