BT Financial Group (BTFG) says it has rounded out its BT Panorama platform with the integration of both superannuation and insurance.
The company said advisers could now manage clients’ superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), and investments with the integration of superannuation and insurance onto the platform.
It said this was on top of existing investment suite which included cash, term deposits, direct equities, managed funds, and managed portfolio.
Commenting on the development, BTFG general manager, platforms and investments, John Shuttleworth said the key functionality for superannuation included:
- Ability to seamlessly move from accumulation to pension phase;
- Contribution trackers to ensure limits are not reached and protect against adverse tax outcomes;
- Ability to schedule one-off and regular pension payments on any business day;
- Greater access to information to help track rollovers and upcoming payments such as tax and insurance premiums;
- Manage beneficiary nominations in pension phase including the option for secondary nominations; and
- Integrated insurance offer providing application tracking as well as insurance monitoring and reporting.
“This is a crucial milestone in the build of BT Panorama as advisers now have an end-to-end solution to manage all of their clients’ financial needs no matter their product structure,” Shuttleworth claimed.